Breaking News
Home / Entertainment / SPOTLIGHT: Super-7 Rejected MEMG New Contract

SPOTLIGHT: Super-7 Rejected MEMG New Contract

SPOTLIGHT: Super-7 Rejected MEMG New Contract


After his one year contract with MEMG ended on December 31, 2017, rumor says that the hip-hop rapper has been ignoring a new deal with the above mentioned record label. The dope hip-hop rapper known for dropping hot bars on every track enjoyed a one year contract deal with MEMG last year, dropping six quality songs tagged as: -Diamond In The Dirt ft. Chiller Coolnanee-, -Who’s The Best ft. Nickie Ahn-, -Catch Your Destiny ft. Rise-B-, the conscious artiste thought it wise to release a nonstop dance hall single called Selfie which played across the city as well hit the musical chat. During the recent elections in Liberia, the artiste refused to give personal support to any political movement. So in order to justify his neutrality, the rapper released another single called 12 Years In Hell that nearly ran through controversy by both social and political listeners. It has been said by other social media that Super-7 is not the only artist to snub a new contract from MEMG this year. Nevertheless, we are still trying to figure out the actual cause of artists leaving this recognized label.

Facebook Comments

Check Also

ARTISTE OF THE WEEK: Avenette Tennema Sirleaf (Queen V)

ARTISTE OF THE WEEK: Avenette Tennema Sirleaf (Queen V) Avenette Tennema Sirleaf better known by …

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *