Breaking News
Home / Entertainment / HEAD 2 HEAD: Who is the Best Female On-Air Personality in Liberia, Rickslyn Myers or Master Queen?

HEAD 2 HEAD: Who is the Best Female On-Air Personality in Liberia, Rickslyn Myers or Master Queen?

In trying to be an upgraded version of humanity, We tend to step on toes, and even go to the extent of climbing on heads. Rivalry and Competition becomes What you have to get used to in order to survive as the Last man standing.

Let me ask, Was anyone shocked when Rickslyn Myers asked for the voting result of that Grand and Well Organised Entertainment Award held early this year? Mehn! If you weren’t shocked, I must tell you that I was. Obviously, We know the Iron lady is never scared of controversies, but doing that caught me by surprise [Laughs], I was more surprised when the voting results was made available to her…I am sure the organisers only did that to ridicule her. Chey! Rickslyn, Who does that? It’s an award mehn! You should be expecting anyone to win, especially when you have an experienced radio goddess like Master Queen in the same Category with you.

I think we will need a boxing ring for Rickslyn Myers and Master Queen this coming Saturday at the Liberian Youth Awards [LYA] to determine the best female On-Air Personality, cause it’s going to be a Face Off. Yes! the voting process seems to be very transparent, cause you can see how many votes each Nominee has acquired, but from what I heard, having the highest vote doesn’t mean you’ve won, Voting only gives you 60% assurance of winning, the remaining 40% is based on how much you have contributed to what you were nominated for, relating to your achievements.

Interestingly, none of them are leading when it comes to vote, but most entertainment lovers see them as the favorite Nominees to take the award home. Even though we have Legends like Henry Costa on that same category “Radio Presenter of the Year”, Wow! What a tough category. I can’t wait for the Liberian Youth Awards on Saturday mehn! and I can’t wait to see Celebrities in their Native attire [Laughs].



Facebook Comments

Check Also

SPICY TRENDS: Kobazzie falls terribly sick a day before his trip to Nigeria for his Collaboration with Davido and Mayorkun’s Concert

  What’s really happening in Nigeria that our A-List Artistes are heading there? Bucky Raw …

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *